WELCOME








Hi I'm Jess and I'm a Make addict. My blog is about Product reviews and more indept info from my youtube videos. Check out my channel on youtube.




Thursday, March 1, 2012

Favorites for febuary!!

Alright since its extremely hard for me to film videos lately i figured i would do my favorites in blog form. Now  not a whole lot has changed since January but a little bit has. So lets to get on to it.
  First favorite of the month is part of my project 10 bottle. It is a body butter from the tree hut. Mine is in cocoa butter.It has that typical cocoa butter/ chocolate smell to it.(yumm) Now Ive never been a huge fan of body butters because i thought they were too heavy on my skin. WOW was i wrong I've basically had to force myself to use this for about a week then after that i have been hooked I use this mostly when i get out of the shower on my knees elbows and feet. I'm not sure if it is just this product of if it is the body butter it self but i have seen a major different in my skin.

Next is the the hard candy Glow all the way high lighter thingy. Now this is just a sample size of it. I got this in one of those $8 trial kits from them. At first i tried this and laughed what were they thinking? I'm suppose to put this where and yeah i bet there is "real" gold in  it...hahaha. But i finally wised up and been using this as a cheek highlight and once again WOW. it is the perfect shade to highlight with, alot of people apparently compare this to benefit high beam which i have really been debating if i want to spend all that money for. Now i don't have to. This has a pinky champagne sheen to it that is great. but alittle bit goes a long way to this sample should last me for months and the full size is huge!


Third is the maybelline instant age rewind under eye corrector. I don;t have a picture of this because i had to depot mine because the clicker part broke =(. But this product is great a little bit sure goes on smoothly and covers just enough for me. I actually prefer is depoted anyways i was worried about bacteria growing on that sponge thing and now i dont have to. Now thats really that is all of the makeup products that are new for the month of feb. I am still LOVEING the 24/7 cream shadow things from maybelline.

The rest of my favorites and more ways of doing things such as straighting my hair. I have long hair that naturally has a wave/ curl like to it. Most of the type i just let it do its own thing or i'll add alittle gel to it to help it. But once i pulled out my straighter out at the end of last month i have been hooked to  it. I guess its just different or its because it makes my hair longer i dont know? But i just know i find my self doing this bout twice a week now.

I have also been loveing masks of any type. Meanin if it my mint julet or a cucumber peel off mask. I love how they make my skin feel so soft after wards. Now i do find myself doing this about once a week im not sure if that is too much but my skin it handling it pretty well.
Lastly I havent been using foundation everyday anymore just concealer and a better powder that provides more coverage. That could also be what is helping my skin out also...

Well thats all folks. thanks for reading!!!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment