WELCOME








Hi I'm Jess and I'm a Make addict. My blog is about Product reviews and more indept info from my youtube videos. Check out my channel on youtube.




Monday, March 19, 2012

A new adventure

So yesterday start my project pan exciting =). It actually kinda funny because i haven't even bothered to put make up for the last 3 days.. yes i know shocking.. but i have really felt up to it. There has been alot of stuff going on in my head and i havent really felt like doing much of anything =(. But today starts a new me and a new way of life for me. I starting to really get back in to horseback riding and hoping it will make me new friends in the area along with getting serious about my studies and volunteering at a local animal shelter. busy life huh?  But i still feel like I need this blog to express myself some what. Yes it is going to still be about makeup but a good chunk of my life also. Now i am that type of person who asks why do people put their life on the Internet for everyone to see but it kinda is an online journal that apparently everyone is reading ( well in my case 3 people). But it just kinda makes me feel alittle better.

  So any who that's basically it for now. Gotta go get some errands done. grr i hate being an adult.

thanks for reading
<3 jess

No comments:

Post a Comment