WELCOME








Hi I'm Jess and I'm a Make addict. My blog is about Product reviews and more indept info from my youtube videos. Check out my channel on youtube.




Friday, March 9, 2012

PRODUCT RAVE: Maybelline Color tattoo.


So I know alot of people have done reviews/ raves on the maybelline color tattoo cream eye shadows, But i have to put my 2 cents in on this product. So if your sick of hearing about them then move on i do have other posts on here... If you interested then keep reading :)

Alright so the color tattoos were released in Jan 2012 I do believe. I own 6 of these bad boys and the price range is $5-$8 dollars and you could get them cheaper if you shop the buy one get one 50% off sale. Im just going to jump in with all the pictures here. First is the product in the jar, then two swatches the first one is one swipe and the second is it blended out, like it would look if you used it as a base on your eyelid.


Audacious Asphalt
A dark grey shade with silver shimmer.


Bad to the Bronze
A metallic warm brown bronze shade




Bold Gold
A golden metallic shade with gold shimmer.








Pomegranate Punk
A cranberry/ rust shade with golden shimmer



Tough as Taupe
A matte brown taupe shade.








Too Cool
White pearly with some little glitter.


Alright so over all these are some of the greatest bases the drugstore has to offer. Then are more of a gel like texture but still creamy. I have had no problem with these creasing but i always use a primer, But even other reviews i have read said no primer is need. I am still deciding if i would like to take on that challenge. I only own the neutral color of these but they do have bright colors ( purple, teal, green,orange). Personally bold gold is my favorite of them all it is an everyday color for me and the one i would recommend.


Thanks for reading!
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment