WELCOME








Hi I'm Jess and I'm a Make addict. My blog is about Product reviews and more indept info from my youtube videos. Check out my channel on youtube.




Saturday, March 10, 2012

Going back on project pan :(

So Just an update for yall, I have decided to start back on my project pan as of march 18 and stay on it till my 21st bday (may 18)!!!! This will be the longest project pan for me if i complete it. This also giving me a reason to save up my money to have the craziest birthday ever too! But im not trying to finish any certain items im just going to see how much i can go through. I certainly know that i could go till the end of the year with out buying makeup and never run out but hey what is the fun in that? So i'll keep a list of everything that i finish and try to write down little reviews on each product as i go along too. Here comes the excitement again i love starting things i just never stick to them but i have to. Its time for me to finish something i start because i know how proud i am going to be when i get done.
    On a different note you know its becoming spring time when i start my self tanner. The hilarious part is that i can notice a difference it 2 uses when is is suppose to take a week. That is honestly how pale i am. I am using the jergens natural glow stuff in fair to medium skin but i feel like it is a bit orangey and not natural has anyone else had this problem? Or i guess it could be because it is what i used last year and im prob due for a new bottle. Maybe i should branch out and try something new but im honestly kinda scared too because the fact i am so pale i think all of it is too dark or orange for me.
   Well i kinda just felt in the bloggin mood i guess excited about some new developments in my life also!!
Did yall enjoy the product rave for my last post? would you like to see more of them or not just let me know.

Thanks for reading :)
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it! I'm doing project 100 pan currently and I love project pans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh geez a project 100 pan? i couldnt imagine trying to be on pan for that long i would go crazy.

      Delete